Ian Hibbel (into remote places)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tombo 707

I have got the ball rolling for Ian's book to be reprinted. I have contacted the bike brothers who own a lot of Ian's bikes,pictures and keep Ian's legacy alive they have been in touch with Ian's brother who thinks it is a great idea. Ian had just finnished his last manuscript just before he was killed so there is a possibility of a new book. I have allso contacted Mercian Manuals who are keen to work with Ian's book. They are in the process of gaining the permission they need to reprint. Fingers Crossed.

samid

Guru
That's great news. Be sure to keep us updated ;)

mike1026

Excuse my ignorance, but I am not familiar with Ian's work. Can you give us some more info and or links. Save me searching on Google.
Thanks.

What a GREAT feature! (I have a vague memory that I saw that episode, but it was a long time ago).

I like the interview being conducted around the studio! :biggrin:

He should be/is an inspiration to us all.

I hope the book is re-printed.

I never fancied Lesley Judd, but she looked quite fit! :smile:

OP
OP
T

Tombo 707

I met John Noakes he stayed at the Hotel I was working at. He was doing Go with Noakes and I had the Job of looking after Shep. Lesley Jud was fit. Not so much now.

OP
OP
T

Tombo 707

Were Peter Purveas comes accross a shocking artical about Valarie Singleton working as a lap dancer on Mars in a sleazey mars bar. Dancing to careless Whisper by George Michael.

I have got the ball rolling for Ian's book to be reprinted. I have contacted the bike brothers who own a lot of Ian's bikes,pictures and keep Ian's legacy alive they have been in touch with Ian's brother who thinks it is a great idea. Ian had just finnished his last manuscript just before he was killed so there is a possibility of a new book. I have allso contacted Mercian Manuals who are keen to work with Ian's book. They are in the process of gaining the permission they need to reprint. Fingers Crossed.

Just looked at my copy, writen so long ago now, 1984..

Top Bottom