Ice Cube

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Just uploaded a few snaps and found this that young Cubester must have taken last Thursday. Looks like it's found its natural environment......
DSC_0021-2.jpg

wafflycat

I do like the black & white paint jobbie - even though I'm not a fan of MTBs.

Mortiroloboy

I saw someone out last week on a similar bike, looked really good in real life. and, er, for future reference when taking pictures of bikes, can you make sure it is displayed with the chainset facing the camera, the valves at the bottom of the wheels, the chain on the large chainring and smallest cog, and the cranks at 45degrees, it makes it look so much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye :biggrin::laugh: even if it is laying down ;):laugh:;)

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
User259iroloboy said:
I saw someone out last week on a similar bike, looked really good in real life. and, er, for future reference when taking pictures of bikes, can you make sure it is displayed with the chainset facing the camera, the valves at the bottom of the wheels, the chain on the large chainring and smallest cog, and the cranks at 45degrees, it makes it look so much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye :laugh::laugh: even if it is laying down :biggrin::laugh::rolleyes:

That any better?
DSC_0040-1.jpg

Radius

SHREDDER
Cube bikes do generally look very good. Like their choice of colours, both of those look great to me!

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
User259iroloboy said:
That is a very cool looking bicycle.:rolleyes:

It certainly sold itself to a very proud 11 yr old who decided he would go without all other birthday and Christmas presents so he could buy it! Took one look in the shop and couldn't be dissuaded.

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
fossyant said:
His and hers eh !!!

Whatever :sad:. I actually bought mine later- wouldn't do to be "outcooled" by your own kids now would it! Out there in the public gaze he can do all the brave and fearless drop off stuff, so I have to rely on the bike to draw the admiring glances! I also tricked him into buying a pair of Ronhills just in case.:rolleyes:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cubist said:
Whatever :biggrin:. I actually bought mine later- wouldn't do to be "outcooled" by your own kids now would it! Out there in the public gaze he can do all the brave and fearless drop off stuff, so I have to rely on the bike to draw the admiring glances! I also tricked him into buying a pair of Ronhills just in case.:rolleyes:

Oops - forgot - so long as you are faster than your kid, that's all that counts......

Top Bottom