ICE doesn't answer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

starhawk

I have recently e-mailed ICE twice regarding som things I want to order, but no reply. Is there something wrong with their e-mail? I have always got my answer more or less direct when contacting them.

screenman

Legendary Member
Never contacted them but have you tried this method +44-1326-378848 outside of UK

Must admit I really want to have a go on one, but feel it will only lead to the bike store getting fuller and the bank balance smaller.

zoxed

Über Member
I have recently e-mailed ICE twice regarding som things I want to order, but no reply. Is there something wrong with their e-mail? I have always got my answer more or less direct when contacting them.

I think it is the Whit holiday week in the UK at the moment ? maybe they are away ?

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I received 2 prompt (next day) email replies when I enquired about a cassette, then a cruciform. Have you tried ringing them?

byegad

Legendary Member
Same here, nothing but excellent after-sales service from ICE. If you can telephone them I'd do that. Having waited 53 days for BT sort a simple move out I'd guess it's a fault of some kind on their email.

Top Bottom