Ice Q recumbent.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just a heads up if anyone is looking for a recumbent that a customer has a Q three wheel recumbent for sale.

Will take offers around £600 and is based in Cambridge.

If anyone's interested I can get more details and pics.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@Elybazza61 is it one of the easy storage ones ?

and yes please re details will pm you my e mail etc

TriceQ

Hi there, I'm the chap that has the ICE Q for sale, can't get a hold of Elybazza61 so thought I'd come here instead! Are you still interested? I heard you needed some measurements...

TriceQ

Ok, I can't figure out how to reply to PM's but to answer your question I'm 5'9 and a 1/2 (yes I'm holding on to that half inch!) so it should fit you fine, and the trike at its widest is 88cm or around 34.5". Anything else i can help you with? And if you'd like to talk to me I can give you my number if I can find a way to to that not publicly!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Ok, I can't figure out how to reply to PM's but to answer your question I'm 5'9 and a 1/2 (yes I'm holding on to that half inch!) so it should fit you fine, and the trike at its widest is 88cm or around 34.5". Anything else i can help you with? And if you'd like to talk to me I can give you my number if I can find a way to to that not publicly!

You have to make a number i think its 5 posts before you can reply to messages etc etc

so let me check my garage / store entry exit widths and get back to you

ok re height

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

well i can get through the back gate but it wont fit in my man cave entrance door so that would mean either refit a garage door or make the side entrance wider so let me think this through as both would cost more than the trike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Out of interest, does it have a rear rack? In the interests of honesty I already have a Trice Q and am looking for just the rack.

TriceQ

well i can get through the back gate but it wont fit in my man cave entrance door so that would mean either refit a garage door or make the side entrance wider so let me think this through as both would cost more than the trike

Understandable, bear in mind you can turn it sideways and make it fit a bit better as long as the final resting place is of an acceptable width.

Afternoon Dan,been on another spin on the Surly today:whistle:;)

Hey, no not today, but I'll be by in the week for sure!

TriceQ

Out of interest, does it have a rear rack? In the interests of honesty I already have a Trice Q and am looking for just the rack.
Yes, its does, but I'm not about to start cannibalising her just yet, if biggs682 can figure out a way to house her then you can haggle with him!

Top Bottom