Ice Trice Borealis.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Looks good. I saw it for sale and thought "yes" then realised the domestic impact.

These things were flying on PBP last year.

Has your wife a sister as she understands your addiction to anything on wheels and a dollop of speed thrown in lol , looks in good condition and we don't believe how fast she goes unless there is a YT video please
I more sleep and you can take the speed bullet out in the rain velopilot!!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
ow come on Scoosh, no sitting on the wall how do you feel about this?
Really ? I quite like it :ohmy: ... and Mrs Scoosh is probably glad I don't watch internet auction sites ... :whistle:

If I were a few years younger and a few £k richer, I'd love a velomobile - but which one .... :scratch:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wow.

starhawk

I was looking at one of these early on, but it's only useful in bad weather and I don't wenture out in bad weather, besides I would loose one of the things I really appreciate with triking, this "being in the enviroment" feeling

OP
OP
BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I was looking at one of these early on, but it's only useful in bad weather and I don't wenture out in bad weather, besides I would loose one of the things I really appreciate with triking, this "being in the enviroment" feeling

I have to swap machines every so often to keep motivated. 5 years now of daily 25 mile commutes, so every year I like to tr y something different. The Borealis has plus and minus points. It's heavy, it's slower uphill, and it's more awkward to get in and out. However, it's fast on the flat, devastatingly fast downhill, drier, warmer, more fun, and the good comments have quadrupled over the 'normal' trike. And the women....they're throwing themselves at me!

Top Bottom