I'd rather have nose hair...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
20190410_162724.jpg

Seriously?

upload_2019-4-10_17-38-0.jpeg

And ear hair is just as bad.

upload_2019-4-10_17-39-19.jpeg

xx(xx(

I'm trimming my ears and nostrils whenever I can - and I'm only slightly hirsute in those areas.

postman

Legendary Member
In our hotel in Costa Adeje,the bathroom had a shaving mirror,It really gave me a good close up of my face,sadly also my ears,i did not know and i had not been told,i had ropes growing around my ear lobes.But with the aid of the mirror and a good razor plus a steady hand i removed them all.

stephec

Legendary Member
well last time I went the barber he offered to trim my eyebrows. No mention of nose hair though. He may have surreptitiously trimmed my ears as he engaged me in conversation, I can't be sure.
I get exactly the same treatment from the nice young lady who does my hair.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Mrs Dave bought me a men’s grooming voucher for a place in Cambridge.

It was great. The closest shave ever. Hair removed from all sorts of places.
The very attractive young lady then put some stuff up my nose, inserted 2 cotton buds and then casually wandered off..... for several minutes.....

There I was, sat in the chair like some sort of stranded walrus, tusks protruding for all the waiting gents to see.

And there I sat....

To my relief she eventually came back. She put one hand firmly on my beak, then pulled one of the cotton buds sharply! Jeeeez!
Bang! She pulled the other.

Before she threw them in the bin I asked for a look. It resembled a baby hedgehog.

Give it a go @rich p . You might like it.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Mrs Dave bought me a men’s grooming voucher for a place in Cambridge.

It was great. The closest shave ever. Hair removed from all sorts of places.
The very attractive young lady then put some stuff up my nose, inserted 2 cotton buds and then casually wandered off..... for several minutes.....

There I was, sat in the chair like some sort of stranded walrus, tusks protruding for all the waiting gents to see.

And there I sat....

To my relief she eventually came back. She put one hand firmly on my beak, then pulled one of the cotton buds sharply! Jeeeez!
Bang! She pulled the other.

Before she threw them in the bin I asked for a look. It resembled a baby hedgehog.

Give it a go @rich p . You might like it.
Where exactly was this dungeon?

Top Bottom