ID this beastie please:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Any ideas?

IMG-20210607-WA0011.jpg

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
False Widow Spider? https://www.wildlifetrusts.org/wildlife-explorer/invertebrates/spiders/false-widow-spider

0_GettyImages-601068718.jpg

You may as well make your will, leaving all your bikes to DCLane on CycleChat as a thank-you :okay:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It’s a listening device planted by GCHQ
No it's not, it's what is hidden in the Covid-19 vaccines. Its a dastardly plot by BIG PHARMA to make billions from the sale of the vaccines, and then tens of billions more from sales of anti-spider-venom!!! :cursing: :whistle:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
By coincidence i found a 'beastie' in my flat yesterday. It hasn't moved in 2 days. What is it i wonder? 🤔

1623098918970.png

I didn't fancy putting a 20p piece next to it to show its size as it might bite:unsure:,but the thing's about an inch in length.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
By coincidence i found a 'beastie' in my flat yesterday. It hasn't moved in 2 days. What is it i wonder? 🤔

View attachment 592744

I didn't fancy putting a 20p piece next to it to show its size as it might bite:unsure:,but the thing's about an inch in length.
Accy - it does move. During the night while you sleep. I don't want to engender anxiety so I won't say what it gets up to while you slumber :ohmy:

Top Bottom