Ideal moutain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The only one I ever saw was in Paphos this year.
Looked kinda like a Supermarket bike,although the Race Pro Team model looks like a half decent XC bike.
Sorry,all I have

Cubist

Still wavin'
A quick browse of their site shows a selection of XC and trekking bikes that appear, as many other brands do, to be a selection of useful parts attached to a a selection of frames of generic appearance. I'd guess Taiwanese alloy frames and far East Carbon jobbies. Whoever puts them together has done their homework in terms of matching groupsets and forks to appropriate equipment levels. Based in and sold mostly in Greece by the looks of things. Can't see anything that would frighten me in terms of buying one if the deal was right.

Are you interested in any particular model?

OP
OP
teaboy

teaboy

Über Member
A quick browse of their site shows a selection of XC and trekking bikes that appear, as many other brands do, to be a selection of useful parts attached to a a selection of frames of generic appearance. I'd guess Taiwanese alloy frames and far East Carbon jobbies. Whoever puts them together has done their homework in terms of matching groupsets and forks to appropriate equipment levels. Based in and sold mostly in Greece by the looks of things. Can't see anything that would frighten me in terms of buying one if the deal was right.

Are you interested in any particular model?
Well yes I just brought a used one its has very few miles on it paid 40 quid .Had it checked at Lbs and tomorrow will take it out a nice long ride I noticed the model name is zig zag which should match my riding style

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent.Hey,just had a look at the Zig Zag,and for 40 quid you have a nice little bike there.Well worth that 8 times over.
Needs a single chainring though :tongue:
Just for the record,that one looks pretty decent and not like a Supermarket bike.
The one I saw in Cyprus must have been one of the lower end ones.

OP
OP
teaboy

teaboy

Über Member
dsc_4702.jpg
Excellent.Hey,just had a look at the Zig Zag,and for 40 quid you have a nice little bike there.Well worth that 8 times over.
Needs a single chainring though :tongue:
Just for the record,that one looks pretty decent and not like a Supermarket bike.
The one I saw in Cyprus must have been one of the lower end ones.

OP
OP
teaboy

teaboy

Über Member
Not bad for the money @teaboy
Looks like you have a specific purpose for it. :okay:
Well I am 67 yrs old and have always ridden road type bikes and vintage 3 speeds never a mountain bike But never to late to learn new things I guess Photo is how I brought it except it had a top box the size the size of a coffin Question if I fit road tyres would it be a tourer?

Judging by the picture,it looks like a 26" so not sure if you mean a bigger wheel too.In that case no.
If you don't,then sure,there are plenty of 1.5 width tyres out there that provide good grip in rougher conditions.And are smooth enough to take on the roads.

Top Bottom