Ideas for presents for me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fark me, I have an apparently significant birthday coming up (I look not too bad for 70, such a shame I am not that old) - I am not attaching any significance to it, but others are - (as well as Christmas) and am being asked to tell people what I want/need.

I don't really want or need anything, my usual approach is to ask for sponsorship/donations to charities (how farking middle class am I? I'll be whittling wood before I know it...), a box of Malteesers and a bottle of Cointreau. That keeps me happy.

I have been just saying to get me the same as every other year. But, should I just go to town and call them on their "I cannae just get you a box of Malteesers" and ask for 2 boxes?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Beer. Even the bad stuff gets drunk eventually. Beer subscriptions are better, you appreciate the bad ones more and, besides, there's another delivery next month.

185E4287-56D4-4566-B45F-39672FB544FE.jpeg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Still a surprise to see you hereabouts. But a good surprise all the same. However, a trip to London might blow his remaining brain cells out.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I hate asking for gifts. I don’t like to see people waste their money buying stuff I don’t want.

I imagine your in the same boat as me. Not extremely well off but able to afford most things in life.

If I haven’t bought it myself already I probably don’t need it or want it.

Why not ask for some tickets to a concert or sports event?

Adam4868

Guru
Recently had my 50th and was in the same dillema....I hate my birthdays !
Suprise birthday party ? Far too grumpy
Adrenaline thingy ? Far too soft.
Bike stuff ? got everything I want already
Decided on 3 nights in Italy (when the tour of Lombardia was on of course)
Half a hour of looking at cyclists and 3 days of food and wine ..

Top Bottom