Ideas for presents for me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Why not ask for some tickets to a concert or sports event?
I can't think of any I'd want to go to.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Books: make a list of your favorite authors, tell family and friend to gift you a hard copy (can be new or second hand) or an eBook of the author of their choice from the list.
To avoid duplicates, they can open a group chat on some platform ^_^
Instead of authors, you could make a list of topics.
Be sure to include the ones you have already got on the list.

pawl

Legendary Member
A Greggs gift voucher

Why Greggs I am 78 on 2Feb,(please note) I am waiting for someone to give me life membership of Age Concern.

From 70 you will get cold calls from stairs lift companies ,and for those chairs where you press a button and it shoots you across the room. Perhaps a subscription or vouchers for various muscle rubs

Globalti

Legendary Member
Since you're getting older you should be taking time to appreciate the finer things in life. Have you ever regretted your lack of knowledge of classical music? I recommend a book called Year of Wonder by the lovely violinist and radio presenter Clemency Burton-Hill, it's a very personal selection of 365 pieces of classical music, usually 5 - 10 minutes long, which you can hear on YouTube every day. Some of it leaves me cold but I have also discovered some absolutely stunning music and my life has definitely been enriched by the book.

Top Bottom