Ideas please...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
.... for raising the extra £800 i need by end of April so i can get the Pinarello i want (besides selling my bod coz i don't think i will get that much).

how much do you get for cd's at a car boot? i've got loads i never play anymore.

bonj2

try to cause a 'bank error in your favour'

Noodley

Ok, not all these will apply, but:

stop drinking
stop smoking
stop going to pub
stop buying takeway meals
stop buying ready meals
stop giving money to people at work who are doing stuff for charity
stop buying clothes
stop buying magazines and newspapers
stop impulse buys
and stop using "plastic" - always use cash.

You'll be able to buy 2!!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
buggi said:
.... for raising the extra £800 i need by end of April so i can get the Pinarello i want (besides selling my bod coz i don't think i will get that much).

how much do you get for cd's at a car boot? i've got loads i never play anymore.

Where should we start negotiating on the bod...:rolleyes::angry::wacko:

got-to-get-fit

How about one of those jobs stuffing envelopes in your spare time?

Speculate to accumulate - buy things from the bulk buy section of E-Bay and split them and sell on as seperate items .....it actually works this cos ive done it.

On the food consumption - never do 'a big shop' Go to the supermarket every day just as its closing and buy whatever they are selling off to get rid of it before the use by date. The added bonus is you never know what you are having for tea that night ....could be steak could be blacmange.
Last week i got Sainsbury finest beefburgers for 27p and 2 salmon fillets for 50p. A large carton of innocent smoothie for 20p and a pot of pasta salad for 10p .......absoulute bargain. Sainsburys seems to be the best supermarket for big reductions at the end of the day.....i think because ours isnt 24hrs. There are also always loads of pre pack sarnies for work the next day at giveaway prices.

buggi said:

Do a 50/50 event at Fab's School fete... mud and a pint £5 extra...that Pinarello Dogma will be yours in a trice buggi!:rolleyes::tongue:

walker

buggi said:

Not much for recent one's and moer than you think for Vynil/LP's

Maz

Guru
got-to-get-fit said:
Speculate to accumulate - buy things from the bulk buy section of E-Bay and split them and sell on as seperate items .....it actually works this cos ive done it.
what sort of things work well for this? any ideas?

Top Bottom