Ideas please...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Fnaar said:
Get your rocks off! :biggrin:
:biggrin:

got-to-get-fit

Maz said:
what sort of things work well for this? any ideas?

Well i did it with those little LED lights that you use for blinding people;)
i bought a box of 30 for 25 quid and sold em for 2 quid a pop. So i made a profit of 35 quid.
I charged 50p p+P and sent them all in a small enxelop on a second class stamp ....so made a small profit on the postage as well.

I also did the same thing with Electric shock pens.

Both these items seemed to sell really well. Minimal postage and effort of packing costs as well.

Have you thought of selling all your old crap at a car booter as well Buggi??

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Noodley said:
Ok, not all these will apply, but:

stop drinking
stop smoking
stop going to pub
stop buying takeway meals
stop buying ready meals
stop giving money to people at work who are doing stuff for charity
stop buying clothes
stop buying magazines and newspapers
stop impulse buys
and stop using "plastic" - always use cash.

You'll be able to buy 2!!

i already do all these things just to get by!

domtyler

Über Member
Well as all the cheap gags have already been done,

My suggestion would be to talk to your boss and ask for some overtime hours.

If this is not possible you could always take a second job temporarily, I don't know what you can do but you wouldn't have to work long to make £800, if you only got £8ph that would be a hundred hours, or about thirteen shifts.

papercorn2000

Selling your body would be demeaning. You should consider selling drugs instead, armed robbery, contract killing - all have huge profits to be made.

snorri

Legendary Member
In the Classified advert section of Private Eye there is an Eye Need section and every issue contains a dozen or more adverts from people requesting money. Some have a sob story others just blatantly ask for money and give their bank account details. Has anyone ever donated or received money through these adverts?

got-to-get-fit

Have you thought about, leaving a canoe on the nearest stretch of water, hiding in a cavity behind your bedroom wall for 6 month, collecting your life insurance and some pension money and then doing a moonlight flit to panama.......? Oh no wait i think someone has tried that

Top Bottom