Idiot map-reading ar*ehole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GAVSTER

I was coming down St Mary's St in Edinburgh then turning into Holyrood Road.

This sh*t coloured hatchback passes me and immediately turns left - I was indicating left and she nearly left-hooks me.

She then hits traffic - I go around her as Holyrood Road is a very pleasant downhill and I'm doing 22-25 mph.

She then passes me again - this time missing me by inches and again has to slow for traffic ahead. It's at this point I realise that whilst she is driving and chatting to her mate she was also reading a f**king map!!!!!

Luckily for her I had to get into work so couldn't follow her but I was so angry and the sheer stupidity.

...... and relax.

domtyler

Über Member
Sounds like she at least deserved a bang on the roof to wake her up, dumb bitch! :blush:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I had a women infront of me trying to find her fags in her bag in the seat next to her. She was going slow, went even slower over the speed bumps, swerved around abit, never indicated which way on the round-about and annoyed me completely. ;)
Untill i over took her and she gave me some stupid look.

Maz

Guru
Got rear-ended when I was stopped in primary at some lights on the way home this evening. Dizzy bugger let his van roll forward into me. I looked him in the eye and he averted his gaze like he'd done nothing wrong.;)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
There are times when just bawling as loudly as you can is the only thing which will get the stupid buggers attention.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Maz said:
Got rear-ended when I was stopped in primary at some lights on the way home this evening. Dizzy bugger let his van roll forward into me. I looked him in the eye and he averted his gaze like he'd done nothing wrong.;)

I would have asked him for his insurance details, just in case there was some bike damage that I didn't notice till later.

spindrift

I looked him in the eye and he averted his gaze like he'd done nothing wrong

The old "If I can't see you, you can't see me" trick.

Top Bottom