Idiots On Scooter Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
A club colleague posted this on Facebook I know it won;t be relevant to a lot of you, but it shows what idiots are out there

" Local regular cyclist stopped me at nostell park run this morning. Was pushed off the road last saturday Bankswood (womersley heading to smeaton) by 2 young guys on a scooter. They slowed next to him asking what time it was - then said it was time to knock a cyclist off and pillion physically pushed him off the road. Asked me to share info so we can be aware."

Globalti

Legendary Member
Same kind of idiot who eggs pedestrians, throws bottles and cans at cyclists.... you name it.

Levo-Lon

Guru
A club colleague posted this on Facebook I know it won;t be relevant to a lot of you, but it shows what idiots are out there

" Local regular cyclist stopped me at nostell park run this morning. Was pushed off the road last saturday Bankswood (womersley heading to smeaton) by 2 young guys on a scooter. They slowed next to him asking what time it was - then said it was time to knock a cyclist off and pillion physically pushed him off the road. Asked me to share info so we can be aware."

They'll crash and die soon so don't fret.or get very badly hurt by a bigger vehicle

It wasn't a chap by the name of Dave, was it?, as it happened to someone in my running club when he was on his bike

OP
OP
Venod

Venod

Eh up
It wasn't a chap by the name of Dave, was it?, as it happened to someone in my running club when he was on his bike

Don't know Richard, but he was at Nostell Park Run so could have been. Sarah Jane Hudson posted it she lives in Ackworth but don't know if she is an ARR.

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Pond life may be primitive,but it isn't evil like some humans tend to be.

You've never tried Elgoods Cambridge Bitter I presume :laugh:

DRM

Guru

Thanks for the heads up, I do sometimes go through Pontefract out to Glasshoughton so will keep my wits about me :okay:

Top Bottom