Idiots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
To the 6 roadies this morning, seen riding in the semi dark and fog with no lights. Well, I say "seen", but "barely saw and even then only once I was uncomfortably close".

Anyway, you are idiots with a death wish, and its your sort that get the rest of us a bad name. What sort of twunt spends a couple of grand on a bike but won't spend a tenner on lights?

It's only now, some 9 hours later, that my raging apoplexy has dwindled sufficiently to allow me to type these words.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
There are always a few numpties out there.
Had some joker RLJ while I was waiting at some lights. Then it was me who got yelled at by the old git in his rag top about 'bloody cyclists'.

Your half dozen roadie riders obviously have no common sense or respect for their own lives.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Nearly wiped out by one of those big "cars " with the flatbed yesterday as i did a right turn on a roundabout, he just came straight across and missed me by about a foot.

If you parked your car without lights on, would a driver be faultless if they drove into it and would you be partially blamed for parking it there?

sidevalve

Über Member
Interesting that they are defended and the issue fudged by attempts to point out other peoples stupidity as though this makes their actions ok. It is a requirement that lights must be used in conditions of poor visibility so apparently we now condone law breaking. If so please no more attacks on cars with faulty lights etc by those that defend cyclists who do exactly the same.

Interesting that they are defended and the issue fudged by attempts to point out other peoples stupidity as though this makes their actions ok. It is a requirement that lights must be used in conditions of poor visibility so apparently we now condone law breaking. If so please no more attacks on cars with faulty lights etc by those that defend cyclists who do exactly the same.
When cyclists cycle around without seeing where they are going and end up killing car drivers when the cyclists hit them, then yes, it will be comparable.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Not on a bike it's not. Sundown to sunup is when you are legally obliged to light up.

Anyway, the law is a distraction. I don't particularly care for it.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm not remotely interested in the law in this instance. Cyclists endangering themselves through sheer idiocy is my beef, yet I bet they all go on whatever forum (skyraceclothingenthusiat.com) and moan about the murderous antics of cagers.

Top Bottom