If a plane is travelling on a treadmill...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Globalti said:
Here's one: two chavs are skidding in a Corsa on ice. They hit a tree at 30 mph. The skinny chav bloke weighs 10 stone and is wearing Rockport but his female partner weighs 18 stone and is wearing Cappa. Will the chav in Rockport accelerate faster through the windscreen faster than the chav in Cappa?

Neither will accelerate.

What do I win? :thumbsup:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Globalti said:
Here's one: two chavs are skidding in a Corsa on ice. They hit a tree at 30 mph. The skinny chav bloke weighs 10 stone and is wearing Rockport but his female partner weighs 18 stone and is wearing Cappa. Will the chav in Rockport accelerate faster through the windscreen faster than the chav in Cappa?

Neither will accelerate.

What do I win? :laugh:

longers

Legendary Member
twentysix by twentyfive said:
Never cuddled or eaten one but they are nice to look at.

We had a duck brought home once for releasing and she was beautifully soft to the touch when letting her go on the canal.

longers

Legendary Member
twentysix by twentyfive said:
Never cuddled or eaten one but they are nice to look at.

We had a duck brought home once for releasing and she was beautifully soft to the touch when letting her go on the canal.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
longers said:

Eider Duck perhaps? Lots of down there IIRC.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Reminds me of when I worked near St.Katharine Dock - two ducklings were rescued and hand reared by the dock staff.

They released them in spring, but they'd not been receiving the correct food, hadn't got enough oily stuff on their feathers and apparently they both sank :biggrin:

They had to fish them out and change their diet for a second attempt :biggrin:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Reminds me of when I worked near St.Katharine Dock - two ducklings were rescued and hand reared by the dock staff.

They released them in spring, but they'd not been receiving the correct food, hadn't got enough oily stuff on their feathers and apparently they both sank :thumbsup:

They had to fish them out and change their diet for a second attempt :ohmy:

longers

Legendary Member
Baggy said:
They had to fish them out and change their diet for a second attempt :ohmy:

Oops!

Went out with someone from the village to shoot rabbits with an air rifle, I'd not been before so thought I'd go along and see.
He took a potshot at a tiny duckling, the twat :thumbsup:.
I never went anywhere with him ever again.

longers

Legendary Member
Baggy said:
They had to fish them out and change their diet for a second attempt :biggrin:

Oops!

Went out with someone from the village to shoot rabbits with an air rifle, I'd not been before so thought I'd go along and see.
He took a potshot at a tiny duckling, the twat :biggrin:.
I never went anywhere with him ever again.

Top Bottom