If I was to buy a helmet cam ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
The problem is your attitude to obfuscate and divide in every other post you leave on here. You said "no need for arguments" when you've actually caused one.
Two threads I have had words with people. Not every! I have made many comments apart from those. Get your facts straight!!

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Two threads I have had words with people. Not every! I have made many comments apart from those. Get your facts straight!!

Think about what you've said in this and a few other threads. Think about the way you've said it. Think about the way you've made something out to be something it isnt.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Hello Downgraded. I will not conform to what others think just to make a few people happy! If I have an opinion, I will say. You don't like it, tough! With the same token, if I am wrong I will apologise. And that doesn't include people like you just telling me I am. But rest assured Downy, I am always thinking.

Nothing actually happened to the cyclist in this clip! It just goes to prove the point of pointless YouTube uploading and this particular camma going out just looking for something to film. So a van undertakes a few vehicles. Why do you feel compelled to upload this when it has bugger all to do with cycling safety?

Can you not see the cyclist at 1:40?

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Hello Downgraded. I will not conform to what others think just to make a few people happy! If I have an opinion, I will say. You don't like it, tough! With the same token, if I am wrong I will apologise. And that doesn't include people like you just telling me I am. But rest assured Downy, I am always thinking.
I never said you had to conform. I've said you need to consider how you approach what you write.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I never said you had to conform. I've said you need to consider how you approach what you write.
Ok Down. I accept that. Perhaps I can come across in the wrong way sometimes. But I do feel this thread got thrown out of all context. I wasn't advocating naziism or any kind of Jew hatred. Just making a point that people complain purely because they can and that's not right. But I accept what you say and you are right. I apologise if I have offended anyone, genuinely.

Top Bottom