If I was to buy a helmet cam ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Did you read the description? Look carefully.
Yes I did! I'm still laughing at the way he almost has an orgasm as he repeatedly says "got you on camera, I'm gonna tell the police" absolutely pathetic!

BSRU

A Human Being
The Sony has a small "eyelet" in the waterproof case which I thread a thin cable tie through and connect to a re-usable cable tie on the bar as a backup to the Minoura mount. Haven't had a problem with the mount, but Sod's Law the one time I forget to connect it something happens.
Cheers, I'll have a look for that later.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Nothing actually happened to the cyclist in this clip! It just goes to prove the point of pointless YouTube uploading and this particular camma going out just looking for something to film. So a van undertakes a few vehicles. Why do you feel compelled to upload this when it has bugger all to do with cycling safety?
Do you think anything happened in the following video? I mean the cyclist wasn't hit by the vehicle, so it was nothing, right?

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZCS3FLgYWM

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
What is you obsession with the video you put up? I was talking about the other one mate. If a cyclist is almost knocked off, then of course that is wrong. Why do you twist what I say?
On a different note: I bought some cool tyres on Wednesday.
No need for arguments Gaz, just varying opinions sometimes. I have no problem with you personally!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
What is you obsession with the video you put up? I was talking about the other one mate. If a cyclist is almost knocked off, then of course that is wrong. Why do you twist what I say?
On a different note: I bought some cool tyres on Wednesday.
No need for arguments Gaz, just varying opinions sometimes. I have no problem with you personally!
I'm reffering to the one you originally replied, but obviously you didn't watch the video closely and just dismissed it.
The cyclist in front of the cyclist recording was pretty much side swiped by the van in the bus lane.
Watch this version and it might be a bit clearer for you. If you think that driving was fine, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxhQCUYRYrk

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I'm reffering to the one you originally replied, but obviously you didn't watch the video closely and just dismissed it.
The cyclist in front of the cyclist recording was pretty much side swiped by the van in the bus lane.
Watch this version and it might be a bit clearer for you. If you think that driving was fine, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxhQCUYRYrk

Yes Gaz, I did miss that. You are right and I apologise. No hard feelings I hope.

Reactions: gaz

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Be warned, on a recent ride (a long one I'll grant you) two of my groups Go-Pro bike mounts failed and dropped the cam to the floor into traffic.

Both failed in exactly the same point, just above the bracket. it seems vibrations kills the plastic and causes cracks.

Get an aluminium K-Edge mount. Its more permanent and sturdy. I use them ..and have seen videos online of CXers and MTBers using them in challenging off-road environments that would snap the go-pro plastic.

Top Bottom