If pro rider rode tiagra instead of DA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
A longer lever throw. If they've got large hands or long fingers they might ever prefer that.

Aside from that, and the obvious lack of a cog, I doubt it would make a single seconds difference.
Especially as 1 pro team is now only using 11 gears

broady

Veteran
Chain pick up isn't anywhere near as good once you leave DA.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
A longer lever throw. If they've got large hands or long fingers they might ever prefer that.

Aside from that, and the obvious lack of a cog, I doubt it would make a single seconds difference.
I must admit i do like new tiagra because of that , i have wide hands and although i like sram i am getting to prefer tiagra for my podgy fingers.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Especially as 1 pro team is now only using 11 gears
And winning too .
Given that 12 speed is out on MTB i wonder how long till it moves into road , given gear overlap i wonder how many gear ratios are wthin a couple of inches on a 1x11 set up compared to a 2x11 set up currently?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
And winning too .
Given that 12 speed is out on MTB i wonder how long till it moves into road , given gear overlap i wonder how many gear ratios are wthin a couple of inches on a 1x11 set up compared to a 2x11 set up currently?
I rode 1x11 all last winter on the road and loved its simplicity.......only reason im back to 2x11 is because of the etap purchase

Top Bottom