If you’re feeling brave...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Stumbled across this on fleabay other evening. When I’d stopped screaming and felt brave enough to come out from behind the sofa I figured I’d best share it. I give you...

TheSproingyDeathCargoBike

Think they may have missed some fundamentals of effective suspended axle geometry. Suspect the inherent ‘sproingyness’ may be the least of your worries if cornering with a load at more than say... five mph. One for the Big Top maybe?

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh, what a shame. Theres only 1 available.

AndyRM

XOXO
The construction of the bike clearly required a fair bit if skill in welding, metalwork, and finishing. If they could find someone to design it better they could be onto a winner.

Good grief, but that's a social worker sentence right there. I''ll be asking how it makes them feel next...

That's what I was thinking. Chapeau for the effort there, but that must be... interesting to ride, to say the least.

Worryingly, I'm tempted.

Jody

Stubborn git
Shall we go halfs on it :laugh:

Only if I get to drive. Not sure I fancy being the passenger :whistle:

Stumbled across this on fleabay other evening. When I’d stopped screaming and felt brave enough to come out from behind the sofa I figured I’d best share it. I give you...

TheSproingyDeathCargoBike

Think they may have missed some fundamentals of effective suspended axle geometry. Suspect the inherent ‘sproingyness’ may be the least of your worries if cornering with a load at more than say... five mph. One for the Big Top maybe?
:eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom