If you could be a top athlete in any sport...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Nordic combined. You are superfit from the cross country bit and you get to fly. Plus who does not love being out in the snow?

matiz

Guru
Top flat racing jockey travelling round the world getting riding fees plus a percentage of the massive prize money for winning the big races, the only downside being living on lettuce and fresh air to keep the weight off.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I think a team sport would be more fun for the bantz.
Rugby union is my sport but the attrition of the modern game would be a worry.

F1 driver would be a good option for the sheer adrenaline rush and play boy image.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Three-day eventer. That feeling of being so in tune with your horse that you could tackle any obstacle, and all that suppressed power of an athlete horse under your control in dressage. I did all three disciplines in a very very minor way years ago, although I was hopeless at dressage, but I've lost my nerve completely now and haven't even sat on a horse for years :sad:.
Referencing my last post, I think horse riding is hugely skilful. I actively dislike horses (long story), but to sit on top of a tonne+ of prey animal and maintain a level of control and poise is real physical and mental challenge.

Top Bottom