If you could change...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I might of gone into the Police instead of going onto the railways. I have not regretted my choice, but maybe, just maybe???:biggrin:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I wish I'd studied Medicine rather than Maths. I work in a hospital anyway at the moment so it seems particularly absurd right now.

For downright everday I wish I'd been less keen to come home from a trip as a secret trip to Phantom of the Opera had been planned (they should have told me and then I'd have gone). Still haven't been to see it.

Most practical, wish I'd gone to Sheffield Uni rather than the one I did.

At the age of 20 I had the option of getting a lift from Paris to Athens to spend a winter there (working on a Greek island) or head back to a winter in Essex! You don't need me to tell you what I chose! :biggrin:

And falling in love whilst bumming around/travelling is the worst thing to do after dying!

Arch

Married to Night Train
On a horribly deep and important note, I'd have gone home to see if someone was alright, insteading of assuming they were...

On a lighter note, I do wonder what would have happened if I'd chosen a more arts route of O and A levels - I wanted to be a vet, but soon found at A level that I wasn't up to the grade, which threw me into a bit of a job rut for some years.

And I'm not quite as certain about wanting to do a PhD as I was when I started.

Aint Skeered

Bit heavy my last post ,so to lighten the mood.
I wish had not decided to buy that Snicker this afternoon, as I will now have to ride even harder tomorrow

yenrod

>If you could change......one decision you have ever made, which would it be?

God, now, which one do I start with...

Ive had that many fresh starts even a Ford would be jealous...

Top Bottom