If you had a Vintage Motorcycle...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Brandane, your pic brought back memories, I had a red 1985 CBX for a couple of years in the late 1990's. It was great fun, a real do-it-all motorcycle with a super comfy trail bike like riding position. Somebody asked me what I thought of the smaller front wheel, I didn't know the wheels were different sizes. :blink: From that momen on it handled really badly and I sold it. ^_^

It still looks like a modern bike to me not a "classic".

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
My first proper motor bike was one of these, twin carb and a five speed gearbox. Top speed was about 75mph. The CB 175---Twin leading shoe drum brakes at the front, single at the back, and the exhaust note was a lovely growl.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx4nu_PY2KnEsODQTgElhiy_Nfy8_gbct92CAyc2UICzDDiisFwA.jpg

Dark46

Veteran
Not really sure about a classic bike as I've not been into bikes for long. I have a Yamaha R6 R46 , but after looking at a bike show last year I saw some lovely old Indians

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Here is my classic Z650F2 , i loved this bike back in the late 80's , i didnt like the original Green so painted it red white and blue
DSC02037.JPG

Many years later i wanted to re create the same looks but faster and better handling but keep the classic 70's classic Z1000 look.
Special one off frame . GPz1000RX engine, front and back end from a ZXR750 , tank tail piece etc from a Z1000
motorcycles (67).jpg
motorcycles (95).jpg

Top Bottom