If you had to...

Who would you rather fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Segal, he's shoving on a bit now.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Too much testosterone in this thread for a Sunday morning :giggle:

I'm lowering my testosterone level with a kippered mackerel on toast breakfast.

stephec

Legendary Member
This guy would do them all -

tumblr_mk8lqmmN4V1rt2izko1_500.jpg

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Well, I really don't want to fight Steven Seagal. I am sure he would kick my butt. That leaves Chuck Norris or Jean Claude van Damme. Chuck Norris fought Bruce Lee and lived, but OTOH he must be about 80 years old by now. Also, I don't remember him towering over Bruce Lee, so he might not be very tall.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Funnily enough, I was talking about this kind of thing earlier today. How Bruce Lee could take on 100 crazed attackers and despatch them all, one after another, when all they had to do was stand back and shoot him! :laugh:

It's like in the Bond movies ... The super-villains must have known his reputation for wriggling out of ropes/chains/handcuffs and killing all the bad guys who were supposed to kill him, so why do they always say "Wait until I've left the room, then kill him!" when the sensible thing to do would be to get them to hold Bond down and kill him themselves? :whistle:

colly

Re member eR
Funnily enough, I was talking about this kind of thing earlier today. How Bruce Lee could take on 100 crazed attackers and despatch them all, one after another, when all they had to do was stand back and shoot him! :laugh:

It's like in the Bond movies ... The super-villains must have known his reputation for wriggling out of ropes/chains/handcuffs and killing all the bad guys who were supposed to kill him, so why do they always say "Wait until I've left the room, then kill him!" when the sensible thing to do would be to get them to hold Bond down and kill him themselves? :whistle:
Don't get movies do you Col?

Top Bottom