If you had to...

Who would you rather fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How's it going Col. You on the mend still ?
Slowly, but surely, yes - thanks!

I think I might end up with varicose veins and will always have some swelling and soreness in my legs, but if that turns out to be it then I think I got off lucky! (So far, I haven't had an adverse reaction to exercise but I am building it back up very slowly. I still fear that there might be some part of my heart which would throw a wobbly if I pushed too hard so I am being careful for now. One day though, I will just have to go for it and see what happens!)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
JCvD
Hes been standing in a snowy field drinking beer so he will be slow and fat ^_^

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
He'll be a push over

Bruce-bruce-willis-31494838-650-497.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I wouldn't fight any of them, I'd invite them for tea and cakes and we would discuss the rights and wrongs of women on podiums over strawberries and cream.

alicat

Legendary Member
Vaguely heard of Jean-Claude van Damme but neither of the others. Should I start training to be a High Court judge?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
You wouldn't take on Chuck nowadays in the same way you wouldn't have a fight with your granddad, look at the old ****er, you'd only have to kick his zimmer away and the poor bastard would be on the deck.

chuck-norris-jpg_234055.jpg

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
[QUOTE 2408453, member: 9609"]I would show them my steel, and all three would back down :boxing:

(what appears to be a bald patch is a fault with the camera)

[/quote]
Careful, you'll strain something... [how did you manage to get the bike back to the ground?]

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
You wouldn't take on Chuck nowadays in the same way you wouldn't have a fight with your granddad, look at the old ****er, you'd only have to kick his zimmer away and the poor b****** would be on the deck.

chuck-norris-jpg_234055.jpg

Yes, but I'm not as young as I was myself. He seems to be walking quite well without a zimmer in that picture. I say he is fair game.

Top Bottom