If you went to the cash machine....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
bobg said:
keyed in £30 and £200 came out, then did it again and another £200 came out what would you do??? :biggrin::biggrin:

I would keep keying in £ 30 until it stopped paying out

domtyler

Über Member
I would publish the location of the said cash machine immediately via PM to everyone who had posted on this thread. :sad:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
RReport your card stolen this morning?

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'd wonder how I had that much money to get out...

Nah, they're bound to catch up in the end, not worth the hassle of trying to pull a fast one...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Smile to the camera, collect all the money, then phone the bank and ask for a reward :angry:

Many years ago when I was young and foolish, I was a smoker. In those days there was a lot of concern that innocent shopkeepers were being prosecuted for selling ciggies to under-age kids, but eventually an ingenious solution was found - the street-corner cigarette machine! This technology allowed the financial needs of the vendors and the health-endangerment needs of the children to be met on neutral, no-blame ground - perfect!

So there I was, staggering back from a long night at the pub with my mates when I was alarmed to feel my lungs beginning to clear. I realised that I was in imminent danger of my young smoker's cough vanishing, but help was at hand in the form of one of said ciggie-machines. I fished out the last of my loose change and fed it into the machine's coin slot. Disaster - the coins clattered straight through the machine and down into the coin tray below. I tried five or six times, but the machine wouldn't accept my money; what was a boy to do? Something made me try the the cigarette drawer anyway and to my surprise, I became the proud owner of a glistening pack of 10 Woodbines. I tried again and got another pack. I kept going until I'd emptied the machine. At first I felt guilty, as if I was nothing better than a common criminal. But then I realised that there was an alternative way of looking at it - those cigarettes were just excellent value for money ;)!

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
I'm struggling with my dark half at the mo' Its saying " hey, Lloyds pre tax profits for 2007 were £4b --- ":evil: ... trouble is, thats pretty much what the other side's saying too!

simonali

Guru
I had a mate who this happened to. Turned out the the screen had dropped down inside the machine so he actually was drawing out £200 at a time from his account!

Top Bottom