If you're bored.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
.....am I the only one who's randomly selected words from the 3 predictive boxes and seen what it's spewed out? Throw in the odd random first letter, and t almost makes sense, in a converted Chinese instruction sort of way. See below, and feel free to reply......if you're THAT bored.

I'm not sure how much I love it. A little bit of a sudden urge to go back and forth with the same thing over and over again. The first half of the year before the game is the best. I'm so excited to be able to get the chance to win. To be able to see mysterious ways of doing business with my friends and family members of the best way to get the hang of it. Please don't get the best way for the next two days, because it was not immediately available from my iPhone. The only way to get the hang of it was the only way you are the only thing I would like. Good morning my beautiful and amazing day. Zombies are so cute and I have to be a little more than one. Just because of his life and I don't know how hard it is not the same. Quite good at the time of the best thing. Jessica please don't judge people who don't have the zombies quite difficult and really pretty, and let it go,

Last edited:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member

Katherine

Guru
I am a posh south of France in a galaxy far as half way between Boothstown and I will delete the block code from the other ride to join the Chorlton Wanderers to Adlington. The other Chris was a great support as was Mark who dropped back from the other ride to join the Chorlton Wanderers to Adlington and I will delete the block code from this site for you can find someone else of a Skyride from Bolton Abbey Road. It would have been easier if you want to go though because I am sure we have the opportunity of my colleagues made from new potatoes are the details of this.

@BlackPanther, I expect it's only amusing to the person doing it!!

Top Bottom