If you're in Cambridge on Sunday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
....look out for a group of nutters running around the streets looking for clues and taking pictures!

I'm on a weeks course in Cambridge next week and I arrive on Sunday. We then apparently take part in some 'Competitive Sightseeing' which apparently includes the above. So if you see anyone doing the afore mentioned around the historic streets of Cambridge on Sunday, ask them if Magnatom is amoung them! ;)

ChrisKH

Guru
Oh we won't need to ask, you're the one hobbling with a camera on your head.

Have fun.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Aperitif said:
What is that all about magnetman - 'teambuilding?' :smile:

I think it is an icebreaker. I think a lot of networking is supposed to go on over the week , so this is supposed to get us started!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Aperitif said:
Who is paying - is it the NHS? 'Team Camera on? ' :laugh:

Have fun - unlikely in Cambridge apparently but... :smile:

Certainly not the NHS!

I am involved in a project at work which might eventually lead to a spin out company. the funding for this comes from the business development sector.

I actually spend very little NHS money. It's been a few years since I've managed to get to a conference!:sad:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Aperitif said:
Sounds good! Although your family at home will be awaiting the return of, 'Dad /Husband with gifts!' Happy shopping!:sad:
Ha! I've recently looked at the timetable and there is absolutely no gift buying time built in!! :smile::laugh:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Aperitif said:
Prove it by video and you'll be OK. (Hint: might involve a lot of editing) :smile:
Stop being so 'Scotsch' - and just buy something! :sad:

:laugh: I'll have you know I have just bought the wife her new kitchen....actually the bank did, but you get the point! :biggrin:

magnatom said:
:smile: I'll have you know I have just bought the wife her new kitchen....actually the bank did, but you get the point! :laugh:

Don't buy that. A kitchen is a family utility, not a token of one's emotional connection (unless the bank manager is in the wardrobe. Note: Check before saying 'och aye the next' etc...)

Mrs Magnatom has had her eyes on that nice new top for the rain in Scotland Summer...

:sad:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Aperitif said:
Mrs Magnatom has had her eyes on that nice new top for the rain in Scotland Summer...

:sad:

Unfortunately my wife has a spare card for my credit card account. I buy her presents every time she pops on to the Next wesbite! :smile::laugh:

Top Bottom