If you're interested in finding out what Personality Type you are . . . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Defender,and I am on my way to West Brom.

Goal keeper

Tenkaykev

Guru
Probably says more about me than the test that I'm strongly motivated to dismiss the entire thing as vacuous bollocks, based entirely on the fact that they cannot spell 'extrovert'.
That leapt out at me too. ( I did complete the test because I'm adventurous, or that's what the result said )
Edit: perhaps they meant a deeper shade of green.

Advocate, very accurate.

"A" or "T"?

I'm also an Advocate, apparently it's one of the rarest types. The description is almost 100% accurate.

It was quite a relief: I thought I was just wierd.

Landsurfer

Veteran
"A" or "T"?

I'm also an Advocate, apparently it's one of the rarest types. The description is almost 100% accurate.

It was quite a relief: I thought I was just wierd.
You are just weird .. Advocate is just a code for weirdo .. they’ll be smashing down your door to arrest you about 4 in the morning ... but don’t worry i will inevitably campaign for your release ...

"Virtuoso"
Read through the text, stumbled upon this gem

You may have muttered to yourself, “wow, this is so accurate it’s a little creepy” or “finally, someone understands me!” You may have even asked “how do they know more about me than the people I’m closest to?”
Au contraire, I found myself muttering to myself "no", "no", "that's not me at all", "no", "what horseshit", "no", "no", "nope", "you literally don't understand me at all", "this entire spiel is because of that one answer I gave, isn't it?" and finally "I should probably have remembered that Myers-Briggs-type quizzes are about as informative and useful as astrology, but then I would say that, I'm an INTJ capricorn"

Morning, all.

Drago

Legendary Member
Its an L.O.B. I reckon. My ex wife had a psychology degree and she reckoned it was greatly debated within the profession, with little in the way of a consensus, and certainly not a tool suitable for use by non clinically trained HR wasters.

In the dibble they used to use it to screen firearms officers applications. I got binned off at this stage, despite having done 2 tours of N.I. and not having shot at anyone who didn't deserve it.

Meanwhile the test was happy to admit officers to firearms who, over the ensuing years, turned out to be a wife beater, another a shoplifter who was even brazen enough to sell his swag to work colleagues, and a dodgy chap giving intelligence to drug gangs for money...

So as you can tell, it really weeded out the bad 'uns. Not.

Top Bottom