1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you're not a Guardian reader...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Fiona N, 26 Feb 2008.

1. Fiona N

Fiona N Well-Known Member

... you may be unaware that Sunday's Observer has a photo of a naked Ms Pendleton, of cycling reknown, on the cover of it's glossy. And an interview, I believe, within its covers.

No idea why she thought she needed to get her kit off but I wouldn't want any CC-ers to miss out through avoidance of the quality press :biggrin:

2. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Great, thanks for the tip off Victoria Fiona. :biggrin:

3. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

The former baffles me too, although it seems to be the way things are done these days if you're a female of a certain age, regardless of the line of work you happen to be in. Telegraph man myself, mind you.

4. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

5. gavintc

gavintc Guru

Yes, I had settled in on the train, opened the paper and there she was. Lovely lady. I might now go out and buy the Observer, and get the other 1/2 of the picture (dream on).

6. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

One for the "Girls in (or not in ooh err) Lycra Shorts" thread, eh?

7. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

She's not in the nude, she's got her shoes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey Toll Collector on the Road to Nowhere

It's not just female atheletes who do this. I seem to remember some rather impressive shots of Mario Cipollini in the buff except for cycling shoes...

9. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Man-Machine

Even better!!!!
    Naked fit women, with just their shoes on:biggrin:.
    Does this need moving into the Tea? thread?:biggrin:

*feels ashamed with self:sad:*

10. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

<Does this need moving into the Tea? thread?>

No, leave something for the rest of us to talk about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. andygates

andygates New Member

After the classic Lance photo, as has been pointed out. Vicky looks a lot better. Hubba.

12. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

I've just bolted some pedals to each side of my bed, where is she? Come on love get yourself clipped in, anyway up is just fine thanks!! :biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

13. simonali

simonali Über Member

Actually, it isn't. You'd have to unbolt the pedals and put them back on the other way up, unless she's got feet that swivel 180°. You could give her a double Eduardo, I suppose, but we'd win even less medals than we normally do at the next championships!

14. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

:thumbsup::biggrin:

15. mr Mag00

mr Mag00 rising member

have we closed the cycling weekly site down, i cant get a link at all, so dont know what u guys have seen :thumbsup: