if you're scared you shouldn't be on the road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No way would I have gone through there. I would also have stopped for the ped at the zebra.

vickster

Legendary Member
No way I would have gone down there either, but I long ago gave up trying to have reasonable discussions with other road users. My current tactic is to say something that completely throws them ie "Your beard smells of soup"
or is that a swallow or a house martin nesting ;)

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Snapseed.jpg
Crap attitude and a crap beard - so glad I escaped London many tears ago.
Yep, it's proper shite

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I couldn't resist the urge to click on the vid (I know :rolleyes:) and really wished I hadn't. What a pair of prize knobs!

Mr HelmetCamVigilanteWon'tLetItDrop that filmed the incident (Was that you Jdog, I really hope not) should have got out of Weirdy Beardy's face before he got that camera rammed somewhere it might get some vivid internal shots! I didn't hear the dialogue where the bearded guy is alleged to have told the helmet cammer to go through the gap and not be scared and had no desire to watch it again to see if I could pick it up.If he did say that, he was wrong and the cyclist had every right to ignore the advice. He didn't have the right to whine, moan and complain about it for the next mile or whatever and stick his camera in beardy's face at every opportunity.
Another nail in the coffin of the helmet cam argument IMO...,.

Top Bottom