IKEA - Appalling 'Customer Services' a word of warning....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Funny you should ask...

IKEA worldwide has been going through a transformation of it's online delivery services over the past few months. The move towards more online orders has been discussed for a while but the change had to happen abruptly (more or less overnight) due to, you guessed it, corona. Customers have eagerly adopted this approach and most IKEA stores are breaking sales records. So there have been massive changes in operating practices in these stores, including retraining and taking on of new staff. There have been, and still are, obstacles to overcome to provide to a profitable service, and to (not least) maintain employment for it's workforce under these trying times.

I know the people at IKEA and, I know, they are trying.

..very trying..
Thanks.
I’d assumed much the same on refection, I‘m having a similar issue with another bricks and mortar shop with an online arm, which has also gone 100% online very recently.
Not easy especially if you’re IKEA sized, but they need to fix it fast....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Gunk

Guru
I tried to change a collection day with IKEA and basically you can’t, your collection slot is fixed and if you don’t turn up they just cancel the order and give you a refund. I suppose it’s easier for them not to have a system where you can change collection times.

Top Bottom