Ill behaved brats in coffee shops and even pubs now FFS rant.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

There is no God... But if there was i'd bet his son would be a very naughty boy*

especially in coffee shops and pubs dont you know?
No kidding, all this turning water into wine. The pubs are under enough pressure from the supermarkets without some beardy bloke giving booze away for free.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Anyway, I'm off to Dragon's Den with my theme pub idea, "Grumps", a chain of stylish pubs and bars (but with a reassuringly non-modern ambience) catering for sour faced misanthropes wishing to sit in silence nursing a half of mild.

Every so often, staff will turn the bar TV on/or raise its volume a little too high, to allow for some muttered complaints, just to keep things lively.
I'd live there

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Actually, they will, it'll give the non-cycling clientele something to mutter under their breath about.

Every so often, cyclists dressed as Power Rangers won't be allowed in though, and this will be completely unpredictable. Similarly, the car park will be full every now and then, save for some spaces with are inexplicably cordoned off. After all, "Grumps" is all about having a safe environment in which to feel slighted, out of place in the 21st century, and passive aggressive, Duncan.
Ah I'd probably give it a miss then, to be fair.

subaqua

What’s the point
Until yesterday I had never come across you, and we had certainly never exchanged views on any subject. So, you were apparently ignoring someone you had never interacted with just on the off chance they were to say something you didn't like?

Now that is daft ^_^

well maybe he was playing safe, being as you are from leicester. ;).... cant be too sure about people in the midlands.

Top Bottom