I'm a bit embarrassed to admit ............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
dan_bo said:
David Dickenson would be getting an elbow right in the kisser form me.

No, he's alright that guy. Well, when I say 'alright' I mean he's a bit of a div. When I say 'bit of a div', I mean he's a right clunge-faced, Olympic-standard tedionaut who a sensible person would never tire of hitting until the golf club being used snapped in two.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Although I appreciate Ross can be annoying, personally I find him very very funny at times :wacko:
He also plays on radio (not that I listen often... usually out cycling on a sat am) music that I like, and he's very knowledgeable about films too.

PaulB said:
No, he's alright that guy. Well, when I say 'alright' I mean he's a bit of a div. When I say 'bit of a div', I mean he's a right clunge-faced, Olympic-standard tedionaut who a sensible person would never tire of hitting until the golf club being used snapped in two.

luckily, you're allowed 14 clubs in a golf bag! :wacko:

Davidc

Guru
I have to agree with FF about Chris Moyles, and I can't stand Chris Evans. As a result I turn them off.

On the other hand I enjoy both Chris Tarrant's and Jonathan Ross's radio efforts.

If you don't like them then don't listen to them! There's plenty else on the radio, and surely you have some favourite music on CD/ iPod/ whatever?

Davidc

Guru
tyred said:
I would love to thump Bono.

Not enough.

Exile to an uninhabited rock orbiting Alpha Centauri is the minimum!

Top Bottom