I'm a bit embarrassed to admit ............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Crankarm said:
........ that if I were ever to meat Chris Tarrant I would have an urge to thump him :biggrin:.

Does any one else have such anxieties?

Nothing embarrassing about that.:biggrin:

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
rich p said:
He never crosses my airspace to be honest. What's he done wrong?

He's on the radio now and is being highly irritating, even more so than Chris Evans, who I like, or that other extremely irritating dj Steve Wright who I can't stand. The Beeb must surely be able to find some one else who isn't quite so moronic.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
David Dickenson would be getting an elbow right in the kisser form me.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Crankarm said:
He's on the radio now and is being highly irritating, even more so than Chris Evans, who I like, or that other extremely irritating dj Steve Wright who I can't stand. The Beeb must surely be able to find some one else who isn't quite so moronic.

Heard him this afternoon... what a prize self-gratification artist, needs to be put-out to grass.
On the other hand, have really enjoyed Graham Norton on the Breakfast show, more laid back and humerous that Evans spikey ramblings. A far better replacement for Wogan I'd have thought. Having said that, Evans has increased the listening figures.

Chhris Moyles, would gladly walk 1000 miles to bludgeon him to death with a toothpick... Tosser.

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
Fab Foodie said:
Heard him this afternoon... what a prize self-gratification artist, needs to be put-out to grass.
On the other hand, have really enjoyed Graham Norton on the Breakfast show, more laid back and humerous that Evans spikey ramblings. A far better replacement for Wogan I'd have thought. Having said that, Evans has increased the listening figures.

Chhris Moyles, would gladly walk 1000 miles to bludgeon him to death with a toothpick... Tosser.

Yup, you're not wrong there FF. You've been quiet recently?

Yes, GN was good sitting in for CE on his breakfast show last week. Evans is ok. Sometimes he's inspired sometimes he's really annoying, but not on the scale of Tarrant who as you say is a prized w*nker. Still GN will be given Wosses' slot on saturday mornings when Woss finally goes so maybe I'll start to listen to R2 saturday mornings.

Top Bottom