I'm a Daddy Again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

darkstar

Cats are not in my good books at the moment, literally just finished cleaning up some fresh cat sick from my parents white carpet! The little bugger had to wait till just after they leave for a month away. I've used Vanish on it twice and the stain is mostly gone, anyone have any other tips???

Nice cat though mate, best when they're young.

Arch

Married to Night Train
The Velvet Curtain said:
...and Tom & Jerry Arch, I don't get it I'm afraid

Sorry, a bit cryptic. In the Tom and Jerry cartoons, Tom (the cat) often got mangled in a comic way, and an iron was a common culprit - he'd end up with a flat iron-shaped face or something.

Of course he always recovered to fight another day.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
darkstar said:
Cats are not in my good books at the moment, literally just finished cleaning up some fresh cat sick from my parents white carpet! The little bugger had to wait till just after they leave for a month away. I've used Vanish on it twice and the stain is mostly gone, anyone have any other tips???

Nice cat though mate, best when they're young.

Replace the carpet. :smile:

OP
OP
T

TVC

Thanks all for the kind words. Arch, I get it now, I'm stuck though with the name of the kitten in T&J who couldn't get the hang of the idea that mice are enemies.

Anyway, time to log off tonight and settle in with a bottle of wine, the three of us on the sofa (one of which has a smelly bum, but I'm not saying who).

Noodley

Fab Foodie said:
Sorry, you've not become a Daddy... you've just bought a pet...

:biggrin::evil::biggrin:

So, when DO you want me to come round and twist your nipples until you squeal like a big girl?

:laugh:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
This is a serious mis-conception here. No-one choses a pet. When you go and see kittens, cats, dogs, or hamsters, I think they chose their person, and then own that person. If you think you own a cat, you are mistaken.

I know that I am owned by two cats.:biggrin:

Although Merlot is very young*, she has shown very good taste and chosen TVC.

* and extremely cute

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Baggy said:
...shortly before he acquires his first kitten :biggrin:
Now you know that there is no chance of that happening... Chickens on the other hand, or Guinea-pigs, but I still won't be their Daddy, owner maybe, but Daddy never. Our Goldfish looks apon me as it's equal though... :biggrin:

potsy

Rambler
My cats certainly own me,whatever they want to do I fall for it,feed,go out,come back in,I'm up and down like a bleeding yo-yo.:biggrin:

Noodley

Baggy said:
...shortly before he acquires his first kitten :biggrin:

I reckon FF will at some point get a cat....how can he not? :biggrin: He's such a great guy and would be the perfect dad to sit with his wee cat on his lap...

Top Bottom