I'm a Daddy Again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T

TVC

Thanks all again.

[/patronising tone]

Fab Foodie, I'm sure you will find love in your heart one day.

[patronising tone]

FF is right, she is just a pet and the thread title is light hearted, I'm not one of those who dress up their animals and use them as child substitutes.

So, she slept on the sofa all night without bothering us and she is thriving this morning, all good news, I think we've got a healthy, confident, active cat.

...and yes, she chose us, not the other way round.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
The Velvet Curtain said:
So, she slept on the sofa all night without bothering us and she is thriving this morning, all good news, I think we've got a healthy, confident, active cat.

Ours sleeps on the bed. Excellently warm in winter* but a bit too hot now.

* like a sensible hot water bottle that stays at just the correct temperature

Good Oh TVC. Does she chase stuff? Pretend mice that you control for instance? I get mine rushing about in circles and rapidly altering directions. She loves it

potsy

Rambler
Fab Foodie said:
Softie I certainly am, but cats have never, ever, ever, been my thing, in fact I find them quite detestable, always have, possibly always will. I grew up with dogs too, my parents bred and showed Old English Sheepdogs and have no desire for one of those (any dog) either.

Nope, its GPs or Chickens for me petwise.
Who are you kidding FF i've seen you with a cat:biggrin:
View attachment 6383

c2c

redredrobin
and here are...........

stella, graham, and earl.

we kept stella, the tigresse, and gave graham to my son, and earl to a friend of mrs c2c. i delivered them myself, with the help of thumper, their mom. :laugh:

lady_rider

TOO cute! I did have a moment of judgement where I thought 'oh god, poor kid with a name like that' but then reversed my biasedness instantly on viewing the photo. awwww

OP
OP
T

TVC

Just to wind up Fab Foodie with the further anthropomorphization of a dumb animal, here is Merlot browsing the cycle chat forum and reading her reviews ;)
View attachment 6393

She's taken a full day alone in her stride, and was far more interested in the food bowl than me when I got back from work.... definitely a cat then.

OP
OP
T

TVC

threebikesmcginty said:
Why is your cat showing her backside to Cubist?

Someone has to.

OP
OP
T

TVC

twentysix by twentyfive said:
Wonderful aren't they? Food before Folks ;)

Mine was very vocal earlier demanding food. Bowl had plenty in it but clearly I was required to refresh the contents. Who owns who? :biggrin:

You know the answer to that one.

Top Bottom