I'm a nidiot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

catwoman

mickle said:
I proceeded to the front of the queue at the lights by which time he had ten or so cars lined up behind him that had followed him through (non of which had felt the need to squeeze me out in the same fashion), there was nowhere for him to go and no possibility of catching me so he moved away.

I just looked him in the eye and swiped his mirror with my hand as I went past. They come off so easily. I think it's a design fault. :ohmy:

Good shot! :thumbsup:

catwoman said:
Good shot! :thumbsup:

What Catwoman said. I've done it and it was a very satisfying moment's cycling.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Twenty Inch said:
What Catwoman said. I've done it and it was a very satisfying moment's cycling.

Maybe we should all take to carrying teeny weeny lances, and using this sort of situation as jousting practice.

Mind you, cycling in full armour and helm might be constrictive...

We could freak the motoring world out by going around at night, sticking little bulls eye targets on the backs of their wind mirrors...

I'm thinking about this way too much...

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
snorri said:
A pink bike:ohmy:

Woah woah woah! It's a very manly pink actually. I like to think of it as a 'fukc you' pink rather than a 'fukc me' pink or 'Barbie' pink.

Anyway, since it needs a new top-tube and Argos Racing Cycles don't mix flouro colours these days I expect it will end up being Ferrari red with chrome head lugs. It's not that I don't like the pink.....

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
mickle said:
Woah woah woah! It's a very manly pink actually. I like to think of it as a 'fukc you' pink rather than a 'fukc me' pink or 'Barbie' pink.

Anyway, since it needs a new top-tube and Argos Racing Cycles don't mix flouro colours these days I expect it will end up being Ferrari red with chrome head lugs. It's not that I don't like the pink.....

You cant do that:ohmy: It has to be fluro pink. Put pink or yellow bar tape on and some Barbie tassles and a Barbie basket on aswell
When do we get to see a picture?

Top Bottom