I'm about to be a hypocrit!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Give Cyclists Poom: The CTC campaign to get Watford goalkeeper, Mart Poom, to succeed Jon Snow as their next President.

_42975611_poom203.jpg

This is getting very silly...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Make cyclists clear up litter: "Give Cyclists Brooms"

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Hey! Carwash! Yoo-hoo!

"Give Cyclists Runes"!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Stop being hypocritical about my spelling! (or should that be hyper-critical!:biggrin:)

Arch, I have my hair in a 'styled' messy look. If it got wet it would no longer be styled, just messy!:biggrin:

Went fine this morning, although in the end the exec director got called away to a meeting so I didn't meet him :smile:. But I did meet with a board member who was a cyclist and he was very pleased about the campaign. Got lots of photos standing in front of a bus and pretending to be passed by a bus.

Apparently the photos will be touted to the local press and to trade magazines etc. So look out for my ugly mug if you work in the bus industry!

In fact we could give points to anyone who spots an article about the campaign!:smile:

The stickers will be placed in the cabs of about 1000 buses. I'll have to take the bus a few times to see if they survive or get vandalised! xx(

I've not seen the press release yet but I hope to get a copy of it later today.

Got chatting to a few bus drivers when I was there and they were a nice bunch. They didn't seem like the bunch on bloodbus, talking of which I wonder if I should warn them about the stickers :blush:

Carwash

Señor Member
Arch said:
Make cyclists clear up litter: "Give Cyclists Brooms"

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Hey! Carwash! Yoo-hoo!

"Give Cyclists Runes"!

:blush:

... Þat byrjar hjólreiðir kunna, rúnar lesa ok skrifa. ...
(Not) Öl 34, Runsten Kyrka

domtyler

Über Member
shroom.jpg

GIVE CYCLISTS SHROOMS

Top Bottom