I'm after some new cycling clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lp4k3

Regular
Hi guys, need a bit of guidance again, I am looking for an all in one suit to wear on my commute during the winter but everywhere i look online seem to have crazy prices. Is there anywhere i can go to get a suit for a cheaper price?

Any help would be amazing. Thanks guys

400bhp

Guru

OP
OP
L

Lp4k3

Regular
Yeah. It's like a wetsuit. I've seen them on line but they are about £100. my commute doesn't warrant that sort of spend. I don't mind getting the tights and top separately. everywhere just seems a bit excessive

OP
OP
L

Lp4k3

Regular
Yeah that looks awesome but like you said well above budget haha.

That's a brilliant point that I hadn't thought of. Thanks for that. I will take your advice there.

craven2354

I buy cheap Chinese cycle bibs and jersey their not the best but their £40 for thermal longs and jersey

mattobrien

Guru
If you wanted to to for even more versatility then it might be better to get shorts and leg warmers rather than bib tights. The benefit of that being that you can always wear the shorts when it gets a bit warmer too.

I rate the Wiggle dhb roubaix kit, I think it has recently been renamed vaeon roubaix, but can't quite remember. They are or we're recently doing bundle deals too, so tights and shorts or shorts and leg warmers etc.

Top Bottom