I'm an auntie!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Baby Oliver was born this morning at 3.55, 7lbs 13oz, which considering my sister is a little slip of a thing, is quite big! Mum and baby doing fine.

Obviously, I'll be choosing his first bike soon. ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
congrats all round aunty sue!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Choosing him a bike? How about a nice cuddley toy? Maybe representing a small animal of some sort...

Congratulations all round. Have some virtual cake.

domtyler

Über Member
Many congrats Arch. Hope you get to see him as often as you would like. How far away do they live?

My brother and his wife recently gave birth to their second child, who coincidentally is also called Oliver.

Pete

Congrats, Auntie!

Sobering thought: this little lad might well be around to see in the 22nd century, if we get that far!

Arch said:
Obviously, I'll be choosing his first bike soon. ;)
Meanwhile, Dad'll be out choosing his first telescope I presume :ohmy:.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
first pressie must be a cuddly baby elephant arch (they do exist as our kids have got one) ;)

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cheers all!

TheDoctor and alec: Don't worry. I have a pattern for a knitted elephant, I'll be looking for grey wool later today...

Dom: They are in Winchester, which is 5 hours and £40-50 on the train, so I won't be seeing him all that often, but I will be pestering for photos all the time, and sending him improving letters.

Pete: I believe his Dad is currently having a nap...;) As, I expect, are Oliver and my sis...

My Mum was there too - that wasn't planned, but my brother-in-law's father died on Monday (what a week!), so Mum went down to be around for them. I expect she's dead chuffed to have been involved. I'm just stupidly emotional about it all.

Top Bottom