I'm back, anyone remember me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

:blush:

OP
OP
N

Norv

Woah it's like nothing's changed. :biggrin:

Smokin, I decided against the sex change for fear of the Daily Mail and that Spire guy who used to post in the Soapbox section of C+. :blush:

Arch, I think you are thinking of "Nolf" the extremist Christian guy from Wales. He did choose York by the way.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Norv said:
Woah it's like nothing's changed. :biggrin:

Smokin, I decided against the sex change for fear of the Daily Mail and that Spire guy who used to post in the Soapbox section of C+. :blush:

Arch, I think you are thinking of "Nolf" the extremist Christian guy from Wales. He did choose York by the way.

D'oh. You're right. Sorry..... I suppose I was half right, I got the No.. bit.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Norv
Welcome back to the fold :blush::girl::biggrin:xx(

OP
OP
N

Norv

Hi chuffy! The Exodus was amazing! I managed to stay with the leading group for the whole distance. We did pretty well apart from getting stupidly lost somewhere near Taunton and doing an extra 12 miles :biggrin: It was a a really exciting night, a fact aided by the unbelievable conditions (I have never ridden in, or even seen such heavy rain for such a sustained periodxx(). I'll definitely be there next year, looking forward to it!

Fab Foodie!! How's life mate? Still doing that crappy 1.5 mile commute?! I look forward to asking you annoying and tricky cycling related questions in the near future! xx(

Rhythm Theif!! That guy that likes the White Stripes' first album as much as I do! :biggrin:

Damn I'm glad I found where you were all hiding after the stupid, pointless and un-democratic closure of C+. :blush:

OP
OP
N

Norv

User76 said:
Hi Norv, I remember you and our aborted attempts to get a Somerset cycling crew organised:wacko:

At least all those years in Bristol will have crammed you enough full of culture and sophistication to last you your time up North:biggrin:

Drop me a pm when you come back for hols and we'll see if we can get a trip in.

Hi Maggot, sounds good to me! Which are better for you, weekends or weekdays? It varies for me because of work and hangovers!:blush: I may be out and about on Tuesday or Friday perhaps. If not, then we'll have to wait untill next weekend, as i'm working this saturday and out with the club on Sunday.

snorri

Legendary Member
I remember you Norv, welcome back:smile:

Norv said:
against the sex change for fear of the Daily Mail and that Spire guy who used to post in the Soapbox section of C+. :blush:

Shhh!, he's here, but all will be well unless you mention Top Gear and the BBC.:biggrin:

Top Bottom