I'm BACK !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Xiorell

Über Member
Hello all

Been away for a while so just re-intorducing myself
Was learning to drive over winter so the bike became redundant what with trying to get in as much driving practice as possible before the test, but that's all done and dusted now so the cycling is to resume!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Welcome back... I take it you passed then?

OP
OP
X

Xiorell

Über Member
indeed I did, so now that's all out of the way I can get back on the nice shiney new road bike I only clocked 250miles on before this driving business came about.
Might build an MTB again and get a bike rack on the car, go to some decent off-roadie kinda places :biggrin:

Norm

Welcome back, even though you've partly converted to the dark side of four-wheelers. :giggle:

Might build an MTB again and get a bike rack on the car, go to some decent off-roadie kinda places :biggrin:
I've a friend who does that, she drives over to Swinley Forest near Bracknell. I pointed out that there are a bunch of paths on her doorstep and took her on a 12-mile ride where she was lost within a mile of leaving home. :smile:

OP
OP
X

Xiorell

Über Member
Welcome back, even though you've partly converted to the dark side of four-wheelers. :giggle:

I've a friend who does that, she drives over to Swinley Forest near Bracknell. I pointed out that there are a bunch of paths on her doorstep and took her on a 12-mile ride where she was lost within a mile of leaving home. :smile:

Oh there are off road routes here I've been down on the last mtb i built, but just nothing particually exciting or challenging
]
As far as the 4 wheel thing, i know, i know... gotta be done for some things though :S

Top Bottom