I'm buying...................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JimmyMacK

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. Have had a MTB for some time but have just ventured into the world of road biking. Came across this forum when I was researching my new bike and components - have to say it's great!

Anyway, mines a tea, white no sugar and a flapjack. What can I get you?

graham56

Guru
Welcome JimmyMack, tea for me please, white +1 sugar. As i`ve just scoffed a bacon sarnie how about a toasted teacake. Got any?

dudi

Milky coffee and a brownie thanks mate!

welcome to the board, and welcome to road cycling may you become as weird and obsessed as the rest of us!

OP
OP
JimmyMacK

JimmyMacK

Thanks for the welcome!

Well so far that's a cheap round - unless that's a bottle of champers and not a glass!

Was out on me new bike yesterday. Contrary to the weather in the west, the eastern promise delivered a fantastic day - if a little windy! Still getting used to the clipless pedals, luckily though the only time they won I was next to a wall, so my first sratch appeared on the Sti housing:sad:

Today I'm looking at 40 miles. I don't think I'll have the same luck as yesterday with the weather, I think it will at least be dryish! Then meeting my family for lunch, who I think will be totally ignore me when I walk in in my tights:biggrin:

Will probably go for the apple pie option today with me tea, it'll help me warm up!

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
When you decide to leave this forum can I have your user name?:headshake:

OP
OP
JimmyMacK

JimmyMacK

djtheglove said:
When you decide to leave this forum can I have your user name?:headshake:

Hehe :biggrin: Will be around for a while if today is anything to go by. Totally fell back in love with road biking again after years away on MTBs.

Love it!

OP
OP
JimmyMacK

JimmyMacK

JimmyMacK said:
Hehe :headshake: Will be around for a while if today is anything to go by. Totally fell back in love with road biking again after years away on MTBs.

Love it!

Not that I ever fell out of love with MTBs, I just felt the need for speed!

Top Bottom