I'm down to a choice between two bikes. Help me decide which one to buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
what does your heart and head say , its you who has to live woth your purchase.

Head says Cube Heart says Scott.

Cyclist33

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm assuming the OP has ridden both however and he cannot choose between them on that basis :smile:

He may have not yet considered what could be his perfect bike, maybe cos it's £100 more. Cost for example is almost my last criteria within reason (a few hundred quid)

have you been able to ride any of them ?... if not then listen to your own experience...................you say

I prefer the colour scheme on the Scott and i've had a Scott for 16/17 years and it's been faultless.......

other than that ........ heads or tails

ScotiaLass

Guru
The cube.
My reasoning? It's prettier :laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
There might however be something else after there. If you would be happy owning and riding either, go with heart

Being impulsive like me when it comes to bikes, can be helpful in this sort of scenario :biggrin:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There might however be something else after there. If you would be happy owning and riding either, go with heart

Being impulsive like me when it comes to bikes, can be helpful in this sort of scenario :biggrin:

Well i'd more or less decided to buy the Cube after i've had my eye on one since last September. Then along came the Scott to put a spanner in the works!:wacko:

Goobs

Veteran
The Cube is 100g lighter... Might make all the difference if you are mostly doing hills :okay:
Also has Tiagra which is better than Sora (case closed)
I'd buy the Cube myself if they had it in a 54 :dry:

vickster

Legendary Member
Top Bottom