I'm getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
For years I have worn the black stripe up my back as a badge of honour...but recently I picked up a collection of some quite nice gear and I just don't want to ruin it all with greasy stains that I cant get out. (I have a light jacket and jersey that look like they are about 5 years old...i bought them in the summer)

So, after another sodden ride today I have taken off my carbon wheels and.....fitted race blades.

I found myself admiring the slippers in marks yesterday too.

Somebody please ...stop me!

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Getting old is mandatory, acting your age is an option

Mrs M

Guru
For years I have worn the black stripe up my back as a badge of honour...but recently I picked up a collection of some quite nice gear and I just don't want to ruin it all with greasy stains that I cant get out. (I have a light jacket and jersey that look like they are about 5 years old...i bought them in the summer)

So, after another sodden ride today I have taken off my carbon wheels and.....fitted race blades.

I found myself admiring the slippers in marks yesterday too.

Somebody please ...stop me!
Funnily enough, my 83 year old neighbour was telling me earlier about the bargain half price slippers his wife found in town today :eek:. Get them while you can! :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Once you start looking at slippers there is no going back,it's to late
Nooooo. I have worn slippers since I was a kid. I have lovely sheepskin bootee type ones at the moment. They are brilliant and keep my feet warm.
Not quite old enough for raceblades yet, I'll stick to my black stripe for a bit yet.

Seriously considering a crud catcher and maybe a MTB, seatpost mounted ass-saver on the CX for commuting. :secret:Don't tell anyone though.

classic33

Leg End Member
I got an email from Saga this week and I'm not 50 yet, bl***y cheek :ninja:.
That's the way, deny everything.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Your lucky.I was on the phone today to claim my state pension.God i feel old now
But think about it, you will now receive money in your bank account without having to do anything for it, great!^_^
And that doesn't mean you are old cos I certainly don't feel old.:hello:
It is payback time.:okay:

Top Bottom