I'm getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arch684

Veteran
@Pat "5mph" - They are already at 2 week intervals, though the next one is at 4 weeks ... :sad:

As my older sister says- "It's nice of the government to pay me for breathing !" :okay: ^_^
Yes i can feel a new bike coming on in the spring with all this extra cash

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I got a cardi for x mas, its comfy
vx9atxM.gif

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
So, after another sodden ride today I have taken off my carbon wheels and.....fitted race blades.

I found myself admiring the slippers in marks yesterday too.

Somebody please ...stop me!
Nope, you're too far gone. I've had mudguards for ages but still no slippers. I don't get the no-guards fetish: would you run your car with no bonnet or wings? :laugh:

mark c

Über Member
My wife would take a large blunt object if i returned home looking like some of the Yeovil CC that we passed last week, The none gaurded ones where Plastered up the backs in Mud and other assorted muck.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Nooooo. I have worn slippers since I was a kid. I have lovely sheepskin bootee type ones at the moment. They are brilliant and keep my feet warm.
Not quite old enough for raceblades yet, I'll stick to my black stripe for a bit yet.

Seriously considering a crud catcher and maybe a MTB, seatpost mounted ass-saver on the CX for commuting. :secret:Don't tell anyone though.
I love my slippers. I actually need a new pair and was hoping no-one bought me them for xmas as I like to buy my own in the sales :biggrin:

Mrs M

Guru
I never wear slippers, Crocs instead, which is probably worse :blush:
Collecting my new "sensible" bike in a couple of weeks, upright position, full mudguards, etc, yeah right (already planning our first "scrambling" outing :crazy: :bicycle:.

Top Bottom