I'm getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I got 14/20. But I don't feel old yet. I'll be 60 next year so approaching Middle Age :becool:.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Seriously considering a crud catcher and maybe a MTB, seatpost mounted ass-saver on the CX for commuting. :secret:Don't tell anyone though.
Might have a set of these taking up space in the shed if you want 'em. We're trying to declutter ahead of a potential house move so you'd be doing me a favour...

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Might have a set of these taking up space in the shed if you want 'em. We're trying to declutter ahead of a potential house move so you'd be doing me a favour...
Oh yes please. I'll PM you my address. Just let me know what you need for postage and I'll paypal it over to you.

We are doing a big declutter. Someone wants to view our new flat with a view for swapping it for his in Cornwall. Result!! I cannot believe the stuff that I moved last time. Not sure it's getting old, more like absent minded. We moved a big box of rubbish that was supposed to go to the dump and we moved the 'charity box' instead of taking it to the charity shop :banghead:
Now, if I could just find someone to give me £50 for my old compound bow and assorted stuff that goes with it, I'd have a nice big gap to put a guitar case in.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
5, and I'm 55. But I don't live in Britain, although I used to watch Antiques Roadshow quite a bit when I was younger, as well as Illinois Gardener. I recall some memorable episodes of both Square Foot Gardener and Crockett's Victory Garden. I've already bought radish seeds, by the way. I was looking at some Romeo Boots as well, a true sign I am following my Fathers' example.
And fenders on all but the Raleigh Technium and Trek Marlin.

Last edited:
Oh yes please. I'll PM you my address. Just let me know what you need for postage and I'll paypal it over to you.

We are doing a big declutter. Someone wants to view our new flat with a view for swapping it for his in Cornwall. Result!! I cannot believe the stuff that I moved last time. Not sure it's getting old, more like absent minded. We moved a big box of rubbish that was supposed to go to the dump and we moved the 'charity box' instead of taking it to the charity shop :banghead:
Now, if I could just find someone to give me £50 for my old compound bow and assorted stuff that goes with it, I'd have a nice big gap to put a guitar case in.

What I was trying to say and failed, is that I'd be interested in Saluki's compound bow etc, if you still want to get rid of it.

winjim

Smash the cistern

You have a composite bow and you ride horses. Is this you?
mongol-invasion.jpg

Top Bottom