I'm gonna be a star...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cheers again - Jaded managed to record it for me in a saveable form too. And I've managed to listen to it three times without feeling too embarassed.:tongue:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gerry Attrick said:
I've just listened to (one of) your moments of fame. Well done indeed. I thought you got the message through really well. I reckon you should be made director of PR for the cycling community.

Look forward now to seeing you on "Look North."

Cheers. Like I said, it might be tomorrow now, I think a kitten did something interesting in Otley and I got bumped;)... Still, it gives the camera guy time to do all the fancy editing he had planned.... I don't want to say in case it doesn't work out, but I think it might be fun...

And you know, it's funny how many people I knew happened to ride by - although to be fair, only one of them knew I was doing it, and he had no idea where....

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
update: I made it onto the lunchtime Look North bulletin today. Link courtesy of ElmerFudd:

here

Includes real helmet cam footage!

Perhaps slightly more anti-car than I actually am, but there's only so much you can say in the time, and you always think of a better thing to say after they've packed the camera up...xx(

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Good interview and not anti at all.

The segment starts about 7:30 into the clip for anyone looking.

Carwash

Señor Member
Arch said:
update: I made it onto the lunchtime Look North bulletin today. Link courtesy of ElmerFudd:

here

Includes real helmet cam footage!

Perhaps slightly more anti-car than I actually am, but there's only so much you can say in the time, and you always think of a better thing to say after they've packed the camera up...;)

Very disappointed that you were on Look North and yet failed to browse mournfully through a photo album!

;) Not really, 'twas, very good!

Jaded

I have this evening's footage recorded too. (The wonders of Satellite TV!)

If you don't get a DVD, I'll make one up.

Well done - it's not easy doing media stuff!

postman

Legendary Member
Over here Miss Hepburn,no behind Miss Archer if you please.Well done our own little star.Great interview.A book signing at Waterstones on saturday next?

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Jaded said:
I have this evening's footage recorded too. (The wonders of Satellite TV!)

If you don't get a DVD, I'll make one up.

Well done - it's not easy doing media stuff!

Oh, that's great thanks. They've said they'll send a DVD, but good to have a back up.

Elmers link is now updated to last night's show - I'm on at about 18min50sec. I'll be superceded by today's lunchtime bulletin I would think.

Carwash, sorry, I forgot to take a photo album with me... ;)

*adds "dealing with media" to CV*:thumbsup:

Interesting that Harry Gration's comment afterwards was "I hope she doesn't get behind me". So he thinks he's that bad a driver eh?;)

Top Bottom