Im looking 1980 Carlton Pro am 12 bits for a resto project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Icepick

I think I may have some of those ratcheting SunTour shifters in the box of bits if you are interested. Not much use to me as the Carlton ProAm I bought off ebay became (after powder coating) the basis of my fixed.
Yes I am very interested - I have some other Sun tour shifters but can't see how to fit them - they are not the model used for the PA12 so I am very interested- can you send a photo and let me know what you would charge for them?

PpPete

Legendary Member
will have a look in the morning

PpPete

Legendary Member
IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

Little bit of light surface corrosion on the chromed parts as you can see, but it should mostly polish off with care.
£10 posted ?

martinpd

Hi all - I have my father-in-law's pro-am that is (for me) beyond repair and about to go on ebay for parts - including the pump (I took it off about 10 years ago but have found it in the back of a cupboard) - and yes, it's a Bluemels ... photo in position - but have lost original securing thingy that it slotted into at top. Am going to be putting on ebay for parts (as not running at present) Also put pics/thread on: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217828

KEW

Bluemels%20pump
I have a Carlton Pro Am, which I bought new around 1985/86. Everything's original except for tyres. Still have the original pump. Bluemels polished alloy case with black plastic section at bottom end, incorporating direct push-on connection to valve (no separate connector required). No coloured rings on handle - just three grooves around it. Still has original saddle - was black suede, but has faded to dark brown. Bike still in regular use (when it's sunny - so not too often!). Pump was clipped under cross bar held by adjustable chrome cup. Took it off and carried pump inside rolled up cape fastened to back of saddle as was the fashion. Clip now gone missing. It looks as though you still have this clip just below the saddle on the seat tube.
The pedals are 'Atom 600' with silver alloy spindles and black surrounds. See pic. of some I saw on e-bay for example. The toeclips and straps are by Christophe.
View attachment 10874 View attachment 10873 View attachment 10875
Hi, I know that this is a really old thread, but anyway, could I please ask you if you know what sort of PSI that pump can do? Much appreciated.

Top Bottom